How To Convert WMA To MP3 with Free Software – AVGO
Convert WMA to MP3 fast and easy with the best free audio converter software only from AVGO. Free software download and software guide.
WMA is an audio file format developed by Microsoft. It is a popular audio format alongside with MP3 and several others. Although some may say that WMA produces better sound quality, still, most prefer MP3 format over the other because it is more versatile and stable. Also, since MP3 audio format is readily compatible with almost any portable device or music player, more and more users are now switching to MP3 format and we strongly recommend you use AVGO Free Audio Converter for your WMA to MP3 conversion.
How To Convert WMA to MP3 – Video Guide
How To Convert WMA to MP3 – Step by Step (w/ picture)
–Lauch Free Audio Converter
1. Click the “Open File” button
2. From the “Open Media File” dialog box, choose the WMA file you want to convert
3. And click the “Open” button
4. Next, via the “Output Profile” drop down box, select MP3
5. Then set the output path to your preferred output folder in your computer.
6. Finally, click the “Create Now!” button to start the WMA to MP3 conversion.
7. As soon as the conversion is finished, you will get a dialog box where you will be asked what you want to do next. After making the choice, just click the “Next” button to proceed.
Note: If you chose to “open the output folder”, this will open another window (please refer to image below) where you will see the MP3 file and you can easily transfer it to your device via “drag and drop” (if supported by your device)