Free WAV to MP3 Conversion – With Video and Software Guide
Experience fast and easy WAV to MP3 conversion with Free Audio Converter. Free software download. Includes video and easy step by step guide.
Waveform Audio File Format also known as WAV (.wav) is a very popular audio container developed by Microsoft in partnership with IBM. Almost all Windows application supports this audio file format.
Why convert WAV to MP3?
Although WAV file produces better sound quality, it is uncompressed therefore it has a larger file size compared with MP3 and this is the main reason why most users opt to convert WAV to MP3. MP3 file format (.mp3) is recommended for those who have slower internet connection and limited hard drive space.
How To Convert WAV to MP3 – Video Guide
How To Convert WAV to MP3 – Step by Step
— Launch Free Audio Converter
1. Click the “Open File” button from the interface to access the folder where the WAV file you want to convert is stored.
2. Choose the WAV file you want to convert.
3. Click the “Open” button to add the audio file to the converter program.
4. Next, via the “Output Profile” drop down box, select MP3
5. Then set the output path to your preferred output folder in your computer.
6. Finally, click the “Create Now!” button to start the WAV to MP3 conversion.
7. As soon as the conversion is finished, you will get a dialog box where you will be asked what you want to do next. You may choose to open the output folder (where the converted MP3 file is saved) then click “Next”.