How To Transfer Photo From iPhone To Android Phone
Find out ways on how to transfer photo from iPhone to Android phone as well as from Android phone to iPhone. Enable wired and wireless photo sharing between iOS and Android devices.
As you may know, iPhone and Android phone is running two different operating systems, thus, file sharing or transfer is not possible between these two platforms (iOS and Android). So if you are thinking of switching from iPhone to Android phone or vice versa then you might find it a little frustrating and disappointing that you are not able to transfer file/s such as videos, photos, music and more via Bluetooth. But all is not lost, in this article we will teach you the quick and easy way to transfer photo from iPhone to Android phone as well as the other way around.
Share iPhone Photo To Android Phone | Wired Transfer
There are two methods (A and B) to transfer photo from iPhone to Android phone and both requires that you copy your photos to your computer first.
A – Using Professional Free Transfer Software (recommended)
1. Download AVGO Free iPod/iPhone/iPad To Computer Transfer, a free software that can reliably back-up files such as videos, photos, music, podcast, audiobooks and more from your iOS device to your computer.
2. From your iOS device, you may either export the file/s to your iTunes (for iOS to iOS device synchronization) or copy files to disk which will save it to a folder on your computer (for iPhone to Android phone transfer)
3. When you are done copying the photos from your iPhone then you may now connect your Android phone to your computer and you are now ready to transfer photo from iPhone to Android phone
4. Once the Android phone is recognized by your computer, begin navigating through the Android directory (files and folders) until you get to the designated image folder
5. Then copy or “drag and drop” the photos from your computer to the corresponding image folder of your Android phone
B – Via iTunes Synchronization
Another method is through iTunes synchronization, where you may sync your iPhone to your computer via iTunes then copy the images to your computer so you may then transfer it to your Android device. Although the process of the two methods is pretty much the same, we strongly recommend method A which is using professional free transfer software because it operates way faster and absolutely more stable ( and without the risk of losing pictures) as opposed to syncing via iTunes.
Share iPhone Photo To Android Phone | Wireless Transfer
Even though iOS and Android are different operating systems, you may still transfer photo from iPhone to Android phone (vice-versa) wirelessly with the help of a photo transfer app and as long as both devices are connected within the same WiFi network.
Photo Transfer App
Photo Transfer App enables you to share, transfer and copy photos/videos from Android device to computer (vice-versa) as well as Android to Android. This app allows you to upload/download multiple images and videos between your computer and Android device wirelessly. It also supports photo transfer (video transfer is not supported) from iPhone to Android phone (provided both devices have the app installed and are connected on the same WiFi network).
Wireless Transfer App
Another transfer app that allows you to transfer photo from iPhone to Android phone is Wireless Transfer App . This app is quite simple to use and is capable of batch transferring not just photos including videos (metadata preserved) from iOS to Android devices easily. Same with Photo Transfer App, both devices should have the app installed and connected within identical WiFi network.