Free MKV to MP4 conversion – Free Software Download and Guide
Convert MKV to MP4 for free with AVGO Free Video Converter. Free download of easy to use video converter with software tutorial and quick video guide.
Matroska file format, also known as MKV (.mkv) file, is a multimedia container similar to AVI, MP4 and ASF ( Advanced Systems Format ). It is commonly used for storing media content such as movies. However not all media players and portable devices support MKV file format, thus, most will end up converting MKV to MP4 to make it playable.
How to convert MKV to MP4 | Video Guide
How to convert MKV to MP4 | Step-by-step (w/ pictures)
–Launch AVGO Free Video Converter
1. Click “Open File” from the interface to access the folder where the MKV video you want to convert is saved.
2. Choose the MKV file you want to convert then click the “Open” button to add the video file to the converter program.
3. Set the output format via the “Profile” drop down box.
Please click on the drop down box so you can select MP4 format
4. Set the output path to where you want the converted video file to be stored.
Note: To prevent the program from crashing, please make sure that the output folder is set to the main drive and not to any other drive or device.
5. Next, click the “Convert” button to start the MKV to MP4 conversion.
6. Just wait for the MKV to MP4 conversion to finish
7. When the MKV to MP4 conversion is done, you will get a dialog box where you can click the “Next” button to open the output folder.
8. You are now ready to view the MP4 file on your computer or transfer it to your device.