Quick and Easy M4A to MP3 Conversion – Free Audio Converter
Convert M4A to MP3 for free with AVGO’s Free Audio Converter. Includes short instructional video and simple step by step tutorial with pictures.
M4A (.m4a) is the extracted audio file from a MP4 (.mp4) video format. Additionally, M4A format is popularly associated with Apple because this is the audio format they use on most of the music files they sell on iTunes store and since Apple has a reputation when it comes to proprietary matters, this garnered a negative impression on the said audio format resulting to most users shying away from it.
Which is better? – M4A vs. MP3
Despite the fact that M4A is smaller in file size and produces better sound quality, MP3 format is still the more favored and widely used audio format due to its compatibility with most media players and portable devices.
Switch M4A to MP3 for FREE with AVGO Free Audio Converter!
How To Convert M4A to MP3 – Video Guide
How To Convert M4A to MP3 – Step by Step
— Launch Free Audio Converter
1. Click the “Open File” button from the interface to access the folder where the M4A file you want to convert is located.
2. Choose the M4A file you want to convert.
3. Click the “Open” button to add the audio file to the converter program.
4. Next, via the “Output Profile” drop down box, select MP3
5. Then set the output path to your preferred output folder in your computer.
6. Finally, click the “Create Now!” button to start the M4A to MP3 conversion.
7. As soon as the conversion is finished, you will get a dialog box where you will be asked what you want to do next. You may choose to open the output folder then click “Next” to view the converted MP3 file.