Learn about the best and easiest way to transfer music from iPad to computer for FREE!
Although iTunes does not have a feature for transfer music from iPad to computer, you can easily do this with Free iPad to Computer Transfer program.
AVGO Free iPad to Comptuer Transfer is the best back-up utility software that can assist you in transferring music from iPad to computer. That’s not all, this one of a kind software can also back-up movies, videos, photos, playlist and more for free. You can also choose where to store the back-up files (disk or iTunes).
How to transfer music from iPad to computer – Video Guide
How to transfer music from iPad to computer – Step by Step Guide
–Launch Free iPad to Computer Transfer program then plug-in your iPad and the program will detect it–
1. Choose your device from the “Select iPod” drop down box
2. Select the field/category that you want to back-up
3. Choose the file/s you want to copy by ticking the “checkbox” beside it
4. Click the “Export” button after you have selected the file/s you want to transfer
5. Then, decide where you want to store that back-up file
6. Next, click the “OK” button
7. You can view the status of the export progress on the upper part of the interface
8. Once the export process is finished, you may view the copied file/s by hitting the “OK” button
9. Congratulations! You have successfully transferred music from iPad to computer