Rip A DVD To Samsung Galaxy Using Free Software
Know more on how you can rip a DVD to Samsung Galaxy for free with AVGO Free DVD Ripper Software.
Next to iPhone and iPad, the Samsung Galaxy series has been the most sought after device in the market today and is considered as the leading brand for Android powered devices. It is often favored among other devices for its superb video playback quality and it is a perfect portable device to watch your favorite movies on.
AVGO Free DVD Ripper software offers you the amazing opportunity to rip your favorite DVD to Samsung Galaxy compatible format absolutely free. It has a simple interface which makes it very easy to use. On top of that, you can modify your output (output file format, video size, etc.) to fit your viewing requirements.
Wait no more, download AVGO Free DVD Ripper now, the BEST freeware you will ever have.
How To Rip A DVD To Samsung Galaxy Video Guide
How To Rip A DVD To Samsung Galaxy Step-by-Step Guide
1. Preparing to rip your DVD to Samsung Galaxy
- Please click “Open DVD” which is located on the left side of the program interface to access the DVD you want to rip.
2. Choosing the directory
- A) Choose the drive where the DVD you want to convert is located
- B) Then, click “OK”
3. Choosing the output format
- Please choose the format for Samsung Galaxy from the “Profile” drop down box.
4. Set the output folder
- Kindly set the output path to any folder on your computer. This is where the converted file will be stored.
Note: To prevent the program from crashing, please make sure that the output folder is set to the main drive and not to any other drive or device.
5. Start the ripping process
- You just need to click the “Convert” button to initiate the ripping process.
6. Ready to Record Dialog Box
- A) You may rename the output file from the “Ready to Record” dialog box that will appear after you click the convert button
- B) After renaming the file, kindly click “yes” to continue the ripping process.
7. Ripping of DVD has begun
- The progress of the conversion can be seen at the bottom portion (status bar) of the interface as shown in the picture below.
8. Conversion Done Dialog Box
- A “Conversion Done” dialog box will appear as soon as the conversion is finished. If you wish to see the output file, just click “Next” and it will open the output folder
9. Output Folder
- From the output folder, you may now transfer the converted file to your Samsung Galaxy device.
That simple and your good to go