How to Rip DVD to iPad for FREE
AVGO Free DVD Ripper lets your rip DVD to iPad format for free so you can enjoy watching your favorite DVD movies on your tablet anytime you want.
Since its release in 2010, iPad has dominated and still is the most popular and successful tablet in the market. Its versatility made it the top choice of tablet fanatics. Among its many features include video playback which allows users to watch videos and movies whenever they want. The said feature also transforms your iPad to a portable DVD player, all you need to do is convert DVD to iPad compatible format then Voilà, you can watch your DVD collection anytime you wish.
AVGO Free DVD Ripper Software does not only rip DVD to iPad format for FREE, it also provides you the ability to customize the settings (video size, video quality, output size, and more) to meet their requirements. Albeit it is a very powerful piece of software, you will find it quite fast, easy and simple to use as seen on the video and step by step tutorial below.
Take advantage of this amazing opportunity, download AVGO Free DVD Ripper Software this instant and start watching your favorite DVDs on your iPad in a jiffy!
Video Guide on how to rip DVD to iPad
Step by Step Guide on how to rip DVD to iPad
– After inserting the DVD, kindly Launch AVGO Free DVD Ripper Software
1. Set the Output Format
- To set the output to iPad format, please choose iPad from the “Profile” drop down box
2. Set the Output Folder
- You may set the output path of the converted file to any folder on your computer.
Note: To prevent the program from crashing, please make sure that the output folder is set to the main drive and not to any other drive or device.
3. Prepare the DVD
- Please click “Open DVD” to access the DVD you wish to rip
4. Choosing the directory
- A) Choose the drive where the DVD you want to rip is located
- B) Then, click “OK”
5. Initialize conversion process
- Kindly click the “Convert” button to start the ripping process.
6. Ready to Record Dialog Box
- A) You may rename the output file via the “Ready to Record” dialog box which will appear after you click the convert button
- B) After renaming the file, kindly click “yes” to continue the ripping process.
7. Ripping of DVD has begun
- The progress of the conversion can be seen at the bottom portion (status bar) of the interface as shown in the picture below.
8. Conversion Done Dialog Box
- A “Conversion Done” dialog box will appear as soon as the conversion is finished. If you wish to see the output file, just click “Next” and it will open the output folder
9. Transferring the Converted File
- From the output folder, you need to move the output file to your iTunes then sync your iPad to transfer the converted file.