Free DVD Ripper Software for DVD to Android Devices
Are you looking for the best FREE software that can convert your DVD to Android devices? AVGO Free DVD Ripper is absolutely what you need.
More and more mobile devices and smartphones are making their debut in the market and most of it are running on Android operating system primarily because of it being an open source which allows manufacturers to freely modify and distribute it according to their preference. Just like the Android platform, AVGO Free DVD Ripper gives you the freedom to rip your DVD to Android format for Free! It also gives you the power to customize the output file (output file format, video size, etc.) to meet your requirements.
Optimize the power of your Android device and download AVGO Free DVD Ripper now, the only free software you will ever need to convert all your DVD to Android format!
How to Convert DVD to Android Guide
How to Convert DVD to Android Step by Step Tutorial
1. Preparing to rip a DVD
- On the left side of the interface, please click “Open DVD” to access the DVD you wish to rip.
2. Choosing the directory
- A) Choose the drive where the DVD you want to rip is located
- B) Then, click “OK”
3. Choosing the output format
- You may choose your corresponding Android device from the “Profile” drop down box.
4. Set the output folder
- You may set the output path to any folder on your computer. Basically, this is where the converted file will be stored.
Note: To prevent the program from crashing, please make sure that the output folder is set to the main drive and not to any other drive or device.
5. Start the ripping process
- You just need to click the “Convert” button to initiate the ripping process.
6. Ready to Record Dialog Box
- A) You may rename the output file via the “Ready to Record” dialog box which will appear after you click the convert button
- B) After renaming the file, kindly click “yes” to continue the ripping process.
7. Ripping of DVD has begun
- The progress of the conversion can be seen at the bottom portion (status bar) of the interface as shown in the picture below.
8. Conversion Done Dialog Box
- A “Conversion Done” dialog box will appear as soon as the conversion is finished. If you wish to see the output file, just click “Next” and it will open the output folder
9. Output Folder
- From the output folder, you need to transfer the converted file to your Android device. For most Android devices, you just have to attach your device to your computer then “drag and drop” the converted file to your device.
Finished! You may now start watching your favorite DVDs on your Android device.