AVGO Free DVD Ripper Software Guide
AVGO aims to make everything simple, fast and easy so we have provided a quick how to rip a DVD to your computer guide using our Free DVD Ripper software.
In the video tutorial below, you will see how to rip a DVD to MP4 format since it is the most popular video file format commonly used.
Step By Step Tutorial
Just like any other program, the first thing you need to do is launch or open the program AVGO Free DVD Ripper. Once you see the user interface is displayed, please proceed in inserting the DVD that you wish to rip to your computer.
1. Preparing to rip a DVD
- On the left side of the interface, please click “Open DVD” to open the DVD you wish to rip.
2. Choosing the directory
- A) Locate the directory of the DVD you want to rip
- B) Then, click “OK”
3. Choosing the output format
- From the “Profile” drop down box, you may choose the video file format that you want your DVD to be converted to. We chose MP4 format as an example.
4. Set the output folder
- You may set the output path to any folder on your computer. Basically, this is where the converted file will be stored.
5. Start the ripping process
- You just need to click the “Convert” button to initiate the ripping process.
6. Ready to Record Dialog Box
- A) You may rename the output file via the “Ready to Record” dialog box which will appear after you click the convert button
- B) After renaming the file, kindly click “yes” to continue the ripping process.
7. Ripping of DVD has begun
- The conversion status can be seen at the bottom portion of the interface as shown in the picture below.
8. Conversion Done Dialog Box
- A “Conversion Done” dialog box will appear as soon as the conversion is finished. If you wish to see the output file, just click “Next” and it will open the output folder
9. Output Folder
- From the output folder, you may access the output file so you can watch it on your computer.
Congratulations! You have mastered the technique on how to rip a DVD to your computer.
The Best DVD Ripper
This DVD Ripper is excellent.
I have used several others however they don`t match the versatility and ease of use as AVGO. A few Clicks iand it is all done.
A must have DVD ripper
This DVD ripper is outstanding!
Simple, versatile and able to rip ALL my movies to my hard drive. Now just click and watch.