How to Download Video from YouTube, Hulu and more for FREE
Learn the easiest and fastest way to download video from YouTube,Hulu and any other website that has a YouTube or Hulu video embedded in it absolutely free.
Currently, there are a number of video downloader software available for download in the cyber world but most of them are designed to grab videos from a specific site only, like some can only download from YouTube or from Hulu but AVGO Free Video Downloader allows you to download from either YouTube or Hulu and from any other website that has an embedded YouTube or Hulu video on it.
As if it is not awesome enough that Free Video Downloader can download video, AVGO also threw in the ability to directly convert the video while it is being downloaded . That is two programs rolled into one and you can have it for FREE!
AVGO Free Video Downloader is quite easy to use as shown in the video and step by step guide below.
Video Guide – How to download video from YouTube, Hulu and more
Step by Step Guide – How to download video from YouTube, Hulu and more
Launch AVGO Free Video Downloader
1. Copy (press CTRL + C) the URL of the YouTube, Hulu or wesbsite (that has YouTube or Hulu video embedded in it).
A. Download Video from YouTube
B. Download Video from Hulu
2. Click the “Paste URL” button
3. A dialog box will appear where you have to choose the video resolution.
4. Tick “Only download” if you don’t want to convert the video.
5. Tick “Convert to” if you want to directly convert the video that you want to download.
6. Should you choose to directly convert the video, click on the drop down box to select the video file format you require.
7. Click the “Download” button to proceed with the download.
8. You can check the progress of the download (and conversion) from the status bar as shown below.
9. Once the process is finished, you may click on the small folder icon to open the output folder.
10. You may now play the downloaded (and converted) video from YouTube, Hulu and more.
Flawless! Even running on Wine!
Running it on Wine under LinuxMint 14. It works perfectly and incredibly fast! So glad I found it!
Would it be possible to also download the subtitles from hulu.com?
Response: It\'s a pretty good idea. But unfortunately, we cannot support subtitles from hulu so far. We will think about it. Maybe, this feature will be available in the next versions.
Cherry Has Been Added!
Thank you so much for adding the scheduler feature! Can you have the Title appear while "Waiting for Download"? I forget what videos I've scheduled.
Response: Yes, we also found this issue. That will be improved in next version.