How to Download Facebook videos for free with Free Facebook Video Downloader
Free Facebook Video Downloader, learn the smart, fast and free way to download Facebook video with AVGO’s newest freeware addition.
Free Facebook Video Downloader is another useful freeware from AVGO that lets you download Facebook video for free so you can view them without having to connect to the Internet. It is quite simple to use, all you have to do is copy the URL of the Facebook video you want to download, paste the said URL to the interface of Free Facebook Video Downloader then start downloading the video on your computer.
It also has a “direct convert” function that gives you the option to convert the Facebook video to a file format you prefer while it is being downloaded.
What are you waiting for, start downloading those Facebook videos on your computer so you can watch it anytime even when you are offline.
Download Facebook Video – Video Guide
How To Download Facebook Video Step by Step Guide
–Launch Free Facebook Video Downloader
1. Choose the Facebook Video you want to download and highlight the URL of the said video
2. Copy the URL of the Facebook video (you may press “CTRL + C” or right-click on the highlighted URL and choose “Copy”)
3. Click the “Paste URL” button on the program interface of Free Facebook Video Downloader
4. The program will then check the Facebook video then you will get a dialog box where you need to choose the “video resolution” you want for the Facebook video you are about to download
5. Choose your next action by ticking what you want to do next, whether “Only download” or “Convert to” the video you want to download
6. After you are done setting the parameters, you may now click the “Download” button to start the download
Note: Should you choose “Convert to” as your next action, this will directly convert the video and you have to choose the output format via the drop down box as shown below before you click the “Download” button.
7. The progress of the download will be displayed on the status bar located at the upper portion of the program’s interface
8. After the program has finished downloading, you may view the downloaded video by clicking the “small folder” icon beside the status bar to open the output folder
9. That simple! Now you can start watching your favorite Facebook video even when you are offline.
Malware-free or not?
Are you sure that this program is malware-free? I had bad experience with something similar, so I switched to Torch browser, which is supposed to be a lot safer.
Response: Hi Robic, Yes, all of our free software are malware-free. There is no any ad-ware, malware and spy-ware in our software. The only thing we do is just to place a small Ads bar on the top of the software UI. That\'s all, so your Windows should be keep clean after installing our software.