How to convert video with Free Video Converter software
Convert videos for FREE with AVGO Free Video Converter, a powerful video converter that lets you convert any video format to a different video file format.
The only constant thing in the world is changed and the same is true with technology. We now have a lot of portable devices to choose from and deciding which one to buy is not an easy task. One of the things we usually consider is the video playback feature, we need to check what are the video file formats that it can support. We at AVGO, love to make complex things simple for you, thus we give you AVGO Free Video Converter, a free video converter that allows you to convert video to any video file format you want.
AVGO Free Video Converter is a very easy to use video converter that even beginners and non-techie will breeze through it. It offers a wide selection of output formats to choose from so you can convert videos to a file format to any device you may have and it does it for FREE!
Video Guide on How To Convert Video
How To Convert Video Step by Step Guide
Launch AVGO Free Video Converter.
1. Click “Open File” from the interface to access the folder where the video you want to convert is located.
2. Choose the video file you want to convert.
3. Click “Open” to add the video file to the converter program.
4. Choose the output format from the “Profile” drop down box.
Once you click on the Profile drop down box, you will see several video file formats as shown below, choose the output format you require.
5. Set the output path to where you want your converted video file to be saved.
6. Click the “Convert” button to start the conversion.
Note: To prevent the program from crashing, please make sure that the output folder is set to the main drive and not to any other drive or device.
7. You can see the status of the conversion from the
A) Upper portion of the interface just below the Open File button
B) Lower portion of the interface below the convert button.
8. As soon as the conversion is done, you will get a dialog box where you may click “Next” to open the output folder.
9. From the output folder, you may now view the converted video file on your computer or transfer it to your device.
Congratulations! You can now convert video to any video file format you wish.