Free DVD To PSP Converter – How To Convert DVD To PSP
Convert DVD to PSP for free and enjoy watching your favorite movies whenever you are tired of playing games. Get the best free software for ripping DVD to PSP only from AVGO.
While some may think that PSP is mainly a gaming device, technology advancements has made it more flexible. Equipped with WIFI capability, you are now able to browse the web or chat with friends and family through Skype. Also, with its superb graphics and video playback support, you will definitely appreciate watching videos and movies on the go courtesy of this handheld game console.
Now all you need is to download and install AVGO Free DVD Ripper, the finest DVD to PSP converter that lets you rip any DVD to PSP compatible format in the simplest and fastest way.
Get ready to rip your DVD to PSP with Free DVD Ripper!
How To Convert DVD To PSP | Video Guide
How To Convert DVD To PSP | Step by Step Guide
–Download and install AVGO Free DVD Ripper.
1. Open Free DVD Ripper and insert the DVD that you want to convert to PSP.
2. Set the output format to PSP by choosing Gaming Device — PSP from the “Profile” drop down box.
3. Next, select the output folder (output destination) where you want the PSP video to be saved.
Note: To prevent the program from crashing, please make sure that the output folder is set to the main drive and not to any other drive or device.
4. Next, click the “Open DVD” button found at the left side of the software interface. (Either of the two buttons will work)
5. From the Browse for Folder dialog box, choose the directory where the DVD you want to rip is located then click “OK”.
6. Click the “Convert” button to initiate the DVD to PSP ripping process.
7. Then you will get a Ready to Record Dialog box where you can
A) You may rename the output file
B) After renaming the file, kindly click “yes” to continue the ripping process
8. Once DVD to PSP conversion is done, you will be notified by a dialog box where you may proceed to clicking the “Next” button which will open the output folder.
9. You are now ready to transfer the converted file to your PSP for future playback purposes.