Convert Audio For Free with AVGO FREE Audio Converter
Convert audio for free to keep yourself entertained while driving and during your workout with the best audio converter freeware in the market.
We live in a fast paced world and as ironic as it may sound we often see activities such as long driving on the countryside and gym time while listening to our favorite music as a stress releasing outlet, a time out from our busy lives. We at AVGO understand that , so we are giving you a software to convert audio for free.
AVGO Free Audio Converter is a very easy to use tool that can convert from any audio or video (by extracting the audio from the video) file such as .mp3, .m4a, .wav, .wma, .avi, .flv (YouTube Format), .mp4 (iPod Video Format), .wmv, .mkv, .rm, .ra, .mov, DivX, XviD, 3GP, etc. and output it to different audio formats. It also has other cool functions you can play with to make your playlist more suited for your needs.
Download Free Audio Converter now and find out more about what this simple software can do for you!
How To Convert Audio For Free – Video Guide
How To Convert Audio For Free – Step by Step Guide
–Launch AVGO Free Audio Converter
1. Click “Open File” button to add the audio/video file you want to convert.
2. Choose the File you want to convert.
3. After choosing the file, click the “Open” button.
4. Then, select the output format (.mp3, .wav, etc.) via the “Output Profile” drop down box.
5. Be sure to set the output path to your preferred output folder in your computer.
6. You may set the the “Begin point” arrow and “End Point” arrow to trim/clip any part you like. You can also Move the “Audio Fade” slide bar to set the fade in/out percentage.
7. Before conversion, you may want to pre-listen to the output file via the “Output Preview” button
8. Once you are done and satisfied with the settings you may now proceed to clicking on the “Create Now” button to start conversion.
9. You can view the progress of the conversion from the progress bar as shown below.
10. When the conversion is finished, you will get a dialog box where you will be asked what you want to do next. After making the choice, just click the “Next” button to proceed.
11. You may now transfer the output audio to your device.