How To Convert FLV To iPad – Get Free iPad Converter
Play FLV videos on your iPad with AVGO’s Free Video Converter. Know how fast and easy it is to convert FLV to iPad. Free software download with video guide.
FLV or flash video is the file format popularly used in video streaming and sharing website such as YouTube. So if you often download YouTube videos and wish to transfer and watch it on your iPad, this could be a bit of a roadblock. Nevertheless, there is a work around for this problem provided you have the right tool.
Convert FLV to iPad with AVGO Free Video Converter, the most adaptable video converter. It can convert any video format including AVI, MKV and FLV to iPad supported format so you can still enjoy watching these videos on the go.
Get your Free Video Converter below.
How To Convert FLV To iPad | Video Guide
How To Convert FLV To iPad | Quick Guide
1. Click “Open File” button to open the input folder
2. Choose the FLV file you want to convert to iPad then click the “Open” button.
3. Select the output format for iPad via the “Profile” drop down box.
Note: Please choose your corresponding iPad model
4. Then, click the “Convert” button to start the FLV to iPad conversion.
5. When the conversion is finished, you will get a dialog box, just click the “Next” button
6. You are now ready to copy the video to your iPad.