How to convert DVD to iPod Guide – Free iPod Movies
Rip DVD to iPod for free using the best Free DVD Ripper software. Free download with short video guide and easy to follow tutorial with pictures.
Great news! Now you can put movies on your iPod without having to purchase from iTunes store. Just download AVGO’s Free DVD Ripper, the all-in-one FREE software that can rip any DVD to iPod. The program’s simple interface combined with a variety of pre-defined settings for different video file formats and most portable devices including iPod, iPad, iPhone, Samsung, PSP, Android and more makes it very convenient to use.
Free DVD Ripper also allows advanced users to adjust the video size, video quality, crop, etc. to get a more customized output video.
How to convert DVD to iPod | Video Guide
How to convert DVD to iPod | Picture Guide
–Open Free DVD Ripper
1. Set the “Profile” to iPod format via the drop down box
2. Set the output path of the converted file to any folder on your computer.
Note: To prevent the program from crashing, please make sure that the output folder is set to the main drive and not to any other drive or device.
3. Next, click “Open DVD” to access the location of DVD you wish to rip
4. Choose the drive where the DVD is located and click “OK”
5. Kindly click the “Convert” button to start the ripping process.
6. You may rename the output file via the “Ready to Record” dialog box then click the “Yes” button
7. Just wait for the DVD to iPod conversion to finish.
8. A “Conversion Done” dialog box will appear as soon as the conversion is finished. If you wish to see the output file, just click the “Next” button and it will open the output folder
9. From the output folder, you need to move the output file to your iTunes then sync your iPad to transfer the converted file.