How To Convert MP4 To DVD Format
Make your MP4 videos playable in any DVD player by following the simple steps on how to convert MP4 to DVD format using AVGO Free Video Converter.
Recording and sharing videos online via video streaming sites, social networking sites and the likes has become a trend among the cyber community. Hence, the capability to record videos is one of the most utilized features by all smartphone and tablet users. Most smartphone and tablet uses MP4 as the default file format for the recorded videos. While MP4 format is acceptable when uploading the video online, this is not a supported format if you want to burn the said video unto a DVD and play it on your DVD player. To make the MP4 video readable, you need to convert it first to DVD format using AVGO Free Video Converter.
Free Video Converter is an absolutely user friendly free software that can convert any video file format including MP4 to DVD format as well to other file format acceptable to most portable devices.
Video Guide On MP4 To DVD Conversion
How To Convert MP4 To DVD – Tutorial
–Launch Free Video Converter
1. Click “Open File” from the interface to access the folder where the MP4 video file you wish to convert is stored.
2. Choose the MP4 file you want to convert then click the “Open” button to add the video file to the converter program.
3. Select the format “DVD” from the “Profile” drop down box. (see fig.1)
4. Set the output path to where you want the converted video file to be stored.
Note: To prevent the program from crashing, please make sure that the output folder is set to the main drive and not to any other drive or device.
5. Next, click the “Convert” button to start the MP4 to DVD conversion.
6. Just wait for the MP4 to DVD conversion to finish
7. Once the conversion is done, you will get a dialog box where you can click the “Next” button to open the output folder.
8. You are now ready to burn the video unto a DVD using any DVD burner software