How To Convert DVD To Nokia
Know the fastest and easiest way to convert DVD to Nokia so you can carry and watch your favorite movie DVDs on your Nokia phone anytime and anywhere.
Transform your Nokia phone into an instant entertainment gadget and watch your favorite DVD movies on the go with AVGO Free DVD Ripper software, the best DVD converter freeware that can swiftly and efficiently rip any DVD to a video file format supported by most portable devices without installing any additional codecs. It is very easy to operate and comes with a pre-defined output setting for optimized viewing on popular gadgets in the market including Nokia, Samsung, iPhone, iPad, iPod, PSP and more.
Video Guide On How To Convert DVD To Nokia
How To Convert DVD To Nokia | Step by Step Guide
– After inserting the DVD, kindly Launch AVGO Free DVD Ripper Software
1. Setting the Output Format
• To set the output to Nokia format, proceed to the “Profile” drop down box and choose “All Profiles” then scroll down until you come across the pre-defined setting for “Nokia”
2. Set the Output Folder
• You may set the output path of the converted file to any designated folder on your computer.
Note: To prevent the program from crashing, please make sure that the output folder is set to the main drive and not to any other drive or device.
3. Initializing the DVD
• Please click “Open DVD” to access the DVD you wish to rip
4. Choosing the directory
• A) Browse through the directory and choose the drive where the DVD you want to convert is located
• B) Then, click “OK”
5. Preparing for conversion
• Please click the “Convert” button
6. Ready to Record Dialog Box
• A) You may rename the output file via the “Ready to Record” dialog box which will appear after you click the convert button
• B) After renaming the file, kindly click “yes” to continue the ripping process.
7. Start of DVD conversion
• The progress of the conversion can be seen at the bottom portion (status bar) of the interface as shown in the picture below.
8. Conversion Done Dialog Box
• A “Conversion Done” dialog box will appear as soon as the conversion is finished. If you wish to see the output file, just click “Next” and it will open the output folder
9. Transferring the Converted File
• Connect your Nokia device to your computer and wait until the said device is acknowledged by the latter
• From the output folder, you may either “drag and drop” or “copy and paste” the converted file (output file) to the corresponding media folder of your Nokia device.