Free AVI to MP3 Converter – How to convert AVI to MP3
Get audio from AVI to MP3 using AVGO Free Audio Converter, the best freeware that can quickly convert AVI to MP3. Also supports AVI to WAV, AVI to M4A, etc.
Free Audio Converter is an excellent freeware for all your audio conversion needs. It accepts any video or audio input file format and can easily convert it to WAV, AAC, M4A, AC3, MKA, MP2 and more with no additional installation of codecs required.
It also includes other special features such as “Trim/Clip” setting. This feature is very useful especially when you need to extract the audio from a specific portion of the input file for personal use on a project or anything similar.
How to convert AVI to MP3 | Video
How to convert AVI to MP3 | Quick Guide
-Open Free Audio Converter
1. Click the “Open File” button to open the folder where the AVI file is located
2. Choose the AVI file you want to convert then click the “Open” button
3. From the “Output Profile” drop down box, select MP3
4. Next, click the “Create Now!” button to start the AVI to MP3 conversion.
5. When the conversion is finished, you will get a dialog box where you will be asked what you want to do next. You may choose to open the output folder (where the converted MP3 file is saved) then click “Next”.
6. Fast and easy AVI to MP3 conversion! (as seen from the output folder)