Transfer Music from iPod to Computer with Free iPod Transfer Program
Keep your iPod music playlist safe at all times, use only the best FREE backup utility software for iPod to transfer music from iPod to computer instantly.
They say music is the expression of our soul, it comforts, entertains and relays what we cannot utter by mouth. Truly, all of us treasure our music collection and would be devastated with just the mere thought of losing it. We can definitely help avoid the anxiety you will feel over losing your important information like your music files with the use of our Free iPad/iPhone/iPod to Computer Transfer program.
This amazing free backup utility software works like a charm on all series of iPad, iPhone and iPod. It can transfer music from iPod to computer easily and even faster than most paid backup utility software. It is very user-friendly, stable and most of all economical.
As what our folks used to say, better to be safe than sorry, so download the AVGO Free iPad/iPhone/iPod to Computer Transfer program and transfer music from iPod to computer right away.
How To Transfer Music from iPod to Computer Video Guide
Step-by-Step Tips on How To Transfer Music from iPod to Computer
1. Launch “AVGO Free iPad/iPhone/iPod to Computer Transfer program” then plug in your iPod, then your device name will appear in the list.
2. Please select the field (Music/Movies/TV Shows/Podcasts/Audiobooks/Books/Ringtones) you want to backup. In the example below we chose “Music”.
3. After selecting Music, all your music files will show up in the list on the right part of the software’s interface. You may also choose your viewing preference by clicking “View” from the selection button.
4. You may also filter out songs just like when you filter your music on Apple iTunes.
5. Please select the music you want to transfer by checking the box before it.
6. Next, click “export” to prepare the transfer process.
7. After you click “export” button the “Export Mode” dialog box will pop up, you may select where you want to store your files whether in iTunes or to your computer (disk).
8. Once your done selecting where you want to save your music files, just click “ok” and this will start the transfer of music from iPod to computer.
9. The progress of the transfer music from iPod to computer task can be seen in the status bar as shown in the picture below.
10. When the transfer of music from iPod to computer is done, another dialog box will pop up to give you an update on the transfer, as shown in the image.
11. Lastly, just click “ok” then the output folder will automatically open and you may now start browsing your music files on your computer.
Congratulations! Your transfer of music from iPod to computer task was successfully done